6. Getting our covid negative test results within an hour of closing time the day before we were to fly out to Alaska.
7. Watching our son catch an enormous grayling on Crescent Lake.
8. Re-exploring our own woods during quarantine and watching spring unfold for the first time without the stressors of our usual workday.
9. Tree Walkers 30 pound weight loss.
10. Finding new kayak camping sites on Cedar Lake and Indian Lake.
11. Kayaking Kitty Hawk's coastal regions.
12. Finding Clorox wipes returned to the shelves in August.
13. Exploring a glacier at Crows Pass.
14. Seeing 60 bald eagles on our float down the Kenai River.
15. Our first glimpse of our new puppy.
16. Halibut fish tacos. Fried halibut cheeks. Just halibut...
17. Our hiking buddies finally getting engaged at Jackson Falls.
18. Adult only trip to Magnet, Indiana.
19. Hitting our first 100 followers on Instagram and having one post hit over 1,000 views in 24 hours.
20. Peaking Falls Mountain in the backcountry of Lake Clark after a terrifying scramble up through grizzly country.